Persons below 18, and above 80 years of age are not eligible for treatment at the institute.
Persons weighing over 150 kg will not be admitted for treatment in suite and deluxe category.In room category over 130 kg will not be admitted.
Foreign Nationals/NRI/OCI/PIO Rules
If otherwise eligible, they shall be granted admission in accommodation other than Economy & General Ward Category.However, if in exceptional case and that too,subject to availability, Economy category of accommodation is permitted, a surcharge of 50% over and above the regular room tariff will be applicable to such patients.All Foreign Nationals/ NRI's / OCI / PIO's are required to produce their passport and visa documents for verification at the time of admission.
Free Ward Rules
Free Wards will be allotted to Indian citizens only. Application for re-admission to this category is considered only after a gap of 12 months from the patients last date of discharge. Free ward is allowed only those who have the annual income of below Rs. 2.00 lakh p.a. If it is found on examination that the annual income of such a patient is above Rs. 2.00 lakh p.a. he/she will be charged equivalent to Economy Double Room rates besides other action for giving wrong details.
Other Ward Rules
Application for readmission will be considered only after a gap of 6 months for Room Section (Economy/Executive).
Guests of patients are normally not permitted to stay in the accommodation as they are likely to cause strain to patient as well as on the resources of the Institute.However,such requests may be considered on the merits of each case but limited to suite/deluxe accommodation. If considered, guest charges will be applicable. Children are not normally permitted to stay with patients.
Guests with heart ailment/ communicable diseases are not allowed. No treatment or massage will be provided to them and they will not stay for doing business.
Servants / Attendants are normally not permitted to stay in the campus. However, Servants/ Attendants may be permitted (except for patients staying in Rooms and General Wards) subject to their complying with the Institute’s behavioural norms and with prior approval of the management.
The patients staying in the Super Deluxe Nest / Deluxe Nest / Deluxe Hut /Normal Nest may bring servants or attendants.
Diet is an integral and very important part of the treatment at the Institute. It will be different from the food you are used to and will include fasting. Coffee, alcohol, smoking, pan masala, zarda and non-vegetarian food items are strictly prohibited. Patients should not bring any food items inside the campus. No eatables are allowed to be retained by the patients during their stay at the Institute.
Institute provides treatment to its resident patients only. However, outpatient consultation can be provided to outdoor patients against payment of a consultation fee of Rs. 500/- which is valid for a revisit within the next 30 days. Clinical Psychologist consultation is also available at Rs.500/- per visit.
Other Terms & Conditions :
- To derive lasting benefits from naturopathy, patients must stay for the entire period as prescribed by our doctors. Requests on the day of admission for reduction of the period of treatment and subsequently for premature discharge will not be entertained. The minimum period of stay/ treatment is 7 days for Suite and Deluxe section & 10 days for Room section (Free ward, Executive & Economy Rooms), provided the patient does not suffer from any acute or chronic disease.
- Married ladies should preferably come with their husbands.
- Right of admission is reserved and not transferable.The check-out time is 9 am and check in time is 11 am.
- Accommodation charges for the entire period of treatment and approximate charges for the special treatments are payable in advance at the time of admission.Rates prevailing during the time of stay will be charged.
- Accommodation charges will be payable from the date of confirmed reservation or the date of admission, whichever is earlier.
- Admission timings are from 9 am to 5 pm on all days except on National and Festival Holidays.Patients reporting after admission hours and on holidays will be provided accommodation but their admission for treatment will be confirmed only after physical examination on the morning of the following working day.
- Like any other hospital, this institute does not permit patients to go out during their admission period, except in case of emergency and with prior approval. In view of this, patients must ensure that their return journey arrangements are made in advance.
- If a patient checks in as early as after midnight and before 5 am on the day of confirmed admission, 50% of the accommodation tariff will be levied extra as night charge.
- Payment of tips (gratuity) or gift etc to any staff in the Institute is strictly prohibited.
- Use of telephone and fax is permitted to enable the patients to know the welfare of their families and not for transacting business. As such,there will be an extra 50% service charge for using our telephone. Although email/internet facilities are also available to a limited extent on chargeable basis,patients are requested to avoid using them in their own interest.No Business please.
- Drugs or medicines of any system in your possession must be disclosed to our doctors at the time of admission. Our doctors shall advise their continuous, tapering off or stopping, as appropriate. No hiding please.
- Gambling is not permitted anywhere in the campus.
- Mobile phones can be used inside accommodation and open areas but not in activity areas like Treatment Section, Yoga, Diet Centre, Gazebo, Jaimal Hall etc. Violation may lead to confiscation of phone till the day of discharge.
- Avoid using Laptop,Walkman & I-pad etc, while staying in the campus, as they disturb the brain veins; and cleansing becomes almost impossible.
- Bringing jewellery and valuables is strictly prohibited. Cash, if any, may be deposited with the cashier for safety. ATM's of both Canara Bank & Standard Chartered Bank are available in campus.Patients must look after their belongings themselves and bring their own lock and key for the room cupboard,although safe deposit lockers have been provided. The institute does not take any responsibility for any loss of property or valuables.
- Patients are provided with bed linen, pillow and blanket.
- Consumption and/or possession of addictive items and outside food will be view as serious breach of the Institute's discipline and will lead to compulsory discharge of the patient on disciplinary grounds with 3 days accommodation charges forfeited and future admission banned. Such items should not be brought at all in the Campus.